Here are a few highlights of next Thursday’s pairing of Slow Food Portland with the Portland Museum of Art:- Chef Sebastian Carosi of New England Farm 2 Fork Project paired with Edward Weston’s ‘Pepper’
- Cellardoor Winery paired with Walt Kuhn’s ‘Dancing Pears’
- Aurora Provisions and guest artist Lisa Pixley paired w…ith Biltius’s ‘The Hague’
- Stacy Glassman of Swan’s Way Catering and Dolcelinos paired with Therman Statom’s ‘The Chair’
- Maine Cheese Guild & Margaret Hathaway Schatz paired with Marc Chagall’s ‘Anniversary Flowers’
- Stephanie Pilk of Flora Home paired with Max Beckmann’s ‘Still LIfe with Blue Iris’
- Dean’s Sweets paired with Christiaen Striep’s ‘Still Life with Peeled Lemon and an Apricot’
other participants include Maine Mead Works and Fiachre, Maine Beer Company, Hugo’s, and more …. Hope to see you there!
Comments are closed.